Monday, June 7, 2010

Freshness in this Summer Heat



The heat has been pretty harsh around here. I don't know if it's just me, but this summer seems to be especially hot. Lola had mentioned using this deodorant when I saw her in May. And quite honestly, I was looking for something fun and fresh for the summer.

I bought this 2 days ago. Honestly, it's one of the best deodorants I've used. Because I live in the desert, I feel safe to say that. This is a product that is going to keep you fresh and clean feeling. Even in 100 degree weather. Trust me!

The best part about it, is the slight scent. It's not over powering. But a nice surprise as you move about. There are a variety of scents. But I purchased the "Orange Flower and Cranberry." Again, not over powering, but a nice surprise in the heat.

~Manders

*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: