Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fun Crochet Patterns

Free Patterns has 4 really cute free patterns today. If you haven't guessed it, I really like their site! These will definitely go on my future project list. :)



Grand Prix Slippers: I'd love to make these for Robbie in a few years. :)





Teddy Bear Blanket Buddy: Maybe a Christmas present for my kids? I might be able to make 3 by then.





New Romance Afghan: Honestly, I like this for myself. But with different colors.





Baby Blocks Afghan and Bib: What a cute gift! Maybe if Lizzie has a baby soon! :)



I'd love to make any of these. For now, I downloaded them for later. You know, I need to start working on my skills. Crocheting is so much fun! And now that I'm getting better at crocheting, I'm starting to dream of all the possibilities. Hurry and go to Free Patterns today for all of these wonderful patterns!

~Manders

No comments: