Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 1: Let Our Crochet Along Begin!

Today we begin our Crochet Along. Every Monday we're going to check in. Post about our progress and our goals for the following week. And if you have any questions, please leave a comment on my post for the week, or on Lola's blog. We'll try and help you out.



Here's our Crochet Along Schedule. We're trying to allow progress over time. And still get our project done by Easter. Remember, you can join at anytime. You can also email me (MandersinLove at yahoo dot com) or Lola (SweetNightingaleSing at gmail dot com). And you don't have to follow our schedule. It's just a rough outline for all of us.

Week 1 (March 14-20): Buy supplies, print pattern, and work to Round 10.
Week 2 (March 21-27); Work Rounds 11-25.
Week 3 (March 28-April 3) : Work the handle.
Week 4 (April 4-10): Work ear #1.
Week 5 (April 11-17): Work ear #2.
Week 6 (April 18-24): Put your bunny basket together and enjoy!

I hope that we can work on this project together and enjoy! It sounds like so much fun. And honestly, I can't wait to start. I've got my yarn waiting for me to start. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to "Naptime" today? I hope not! Lola and I have received 24 emails together. So it sounds like there are lots of interested people out there. Now let's have some fun!

~Manders

No comments: