Sunday, March 6, 2011

Teen Mom 2

As I mentioned earlier in the week, my family and I are in Las Vegas for about a week. My husband and his band were hired to work out here for a big event. And I come to do Lola's hair and makeup.

Beyond that, it's really an excuse for a fun vacation. Some time away from "real life." A little extra time to lay in bed with my babies. Oh, and some catching up on TV, while my kiddos sleep.

Cue the music. I'm catching up on Teen Mom 2. And wow! I'm not sure what else to say. So much is going on in this season. Much more than on Teen Mom.



I'm not sure why I like this show so much. But honestly, I'm just intrigued. And let's say it..."hooked!" I feel bad for Jenelle. To me, her mother never taught her how to do so many things. And never loved her. So you can't really blame her for everything that is going on. I really do wish that she'd "get-it-together" though. I think she has the ability to be a great mother. But she needs a little direction in her life.

I also feel bad for Kailyn. She has no place to run to turn. Or anyone to really turn to. She's in a horrible situation. But has no place to live. So she sucks is up. I don't agree with all the sneaking around. But I also don't like Jo's attitude and the way he feel like he "owns" her. He needs to concentrate on being a good dad and contributing to Isaac in a financial situation.

Chelsea, she just irritates me. Honestly, this is the "spoiled" kid of the bunch. She is never going to grow up because of her parents. She continuously puts herself in horrible situations. To sum it up, this girl has more problems than she knows what to do with them! I think she just needs to get a job. And needs to start supporting herself and Miss Aubree.

Of all the girls, Leah has it together the most. Corey has become a real man. Taking care of his family. They're on their way to getting married, they take care of their daughters, and they're sticking together. That's the most important part. I think a lot of that comes from the way they were raised. And the amazing support system that they have! Gosh, their parents are amazing!

Do you watch? What do you think of the girls? And their situations? Am I the only one that seems to be hooked on these shows? I know, I should be doing so much with my time. But I can't help but watch.

~Manders

No comments: