Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Lauren!


Today is Lauren's 4th Birthday! I just can't believe it. Where did all the time go? Honestly, 4 years ago, I was scared to death! Would I be a good mom? Would I know what to do? How would we handle going from a couple to a family?

But you know what? It was the best thing that has ever happened to Billy and I. 4 years ago, in Texas, we became parents. Our lives were forever changed. For the best! And we've had such an enjoyable time watching our little girl grow.

The things that I enjoy the most, are just cuddling with Lauren. She is the most loveable little girl. Crawling in her Little Pink Play House, it still tickles my heart. :) Watching Lauren play with her dolls, it just makes me think of our future. I know one day, she'll be an amazing mommy. She is just so loving.

And in the last year, while Billy and I tried to adjust to having twins, and a beautiful little girl, Lauren was just an angel. So loving to Abby and Robbie. Playing with them. Making them so happy. Reading a great book to her babies. I just love it!

This is a very special day. My sweet little girl is just getting so big! And I absolutely adore being her mommy. I couldn't imagine life without Lauren. She honestly has made me a better person. I thank God everyday for my family. And for my sweet little girl.

I just wish that time wouldn't go by so quickly. I feel like I'm not getting enough time with my little girl. But I'm honored to be her mommy. To be able to help her grow into a healthy, smart, and happy woman. I'm truly blessed. Happy Birthday Lauren! Your Mommy and Daddy love you so much. We're so lucky to be your parents.

~Mommy

No comments: