Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Almost Here

My little sister's wedding is just around the corner. I can't believe it! My little sister is getting married! My little brother is getting to take leave to come. We're all so excited! He's been in Iraq for what seems like a decade! The weekend of the wedding is going to be filled with all kinds of love and family time. Including the twins' baptism. :)

I'm very happy though, with all this breastfeeding, I'm losing the baby weight quickly. I'm actually only 5lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight. It's been just over a month. I can't believe it! I eat at least 8 times a day. But with twins, well just trying to feed them takes a lot of calories!

I'm going for a fitting this week. I'm not sure what to expect. I'm almost in my regular clothes. But not my regular bras or tops. It will probably take until after I stop breastfeeding to get there. I'm just praying that this beautiful dress looks nice when I go try it on.

By the way, Lauren is very excited! She is the flower girl. And her dress is just adorable! She also has a fitting this week. It's all she can talk about. The other day, she was practicing with a basket of flower petals my mom bought her from the Dollar Tree. :)

~Manders

No comments: