Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Alive



My parents came over recently. Loaded with gifts for our kiddos. Lots of them. Clothes, toys, and yummy snacks. Isn't that what grandparents are for? That's what they tell me. To spoil their grandkids. So I don't say much.

Lauren got this "Baby Alive" doll with all these doctor supplies. She loves it! She keeps telling me that she is taking care of her baby like T-Lo takes care of the babies at the hospital. It really is cute. She wants a doctor's coat now. Um, where would you find one? Why am I asking? My dad is probably already on it.

But honestly, this is providing hours and hours of entertainment for my little girl. She even tried to feed her baby like mommy. How do you explain that one? I'm breastfeeding the twins. I didn't know what to say. So I'm letting her. I just told her that she can only do that at home. :)

~Manders

No comments: