Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just Bitten



I've been reading lots of reviews for Revlon's Just Bitten. It's Revlon's new lipstain. And I've noticed how people either hate this product, or love it. I'm thinking, it has to do with the way in which it's being applies.

I wrote a post about Covergirl's Lipstain a while back. But I've also used Revlon's lipstain. I actually really enjoy this product as well. You get the perfect, "I just ate strawberries" look. You can also layer the product for a stronger color.

Like I said in my last post about lipstain, you need to prep your lips before application. I find this to be essential. If your lips are not in good condition, this product is not going to apply correctly.

One tip that I have is to condition your lips before hand. Try using a sugar scrub during your shower. Then your lips will be in good condition. The stain will go on more evenly, therefore, last longer.

Revlon's lipstain is a good product. Especially during the summer. When you don't want to be worry about touching up your makeup, or worrying about your favorite lipcolor melting in the heat.

~Manders

*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: