Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Cowboy!



I just can't believe it! My hubby is turning 32 today! We met right after he graduated with his Master's Degree. It's crazy how fast time flies by! And just how much our lives have changed.

But it's been an amazing few years. Busy. Filled with so much love! I know that I'm married to this big cowboy. Billy just towers over Lauren and I. The twins look so tiny when he's holding them. But my husband is filled with just so much love!

Lauren and I have been working on the most incredible gifts for her daddy. But we're letting him sleep in. He had a long night of work last night. That's our guy. He works so hard to provide for us. We are very, very lucky.

Billy, I love you with all of my heart. I hope you know that. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, or father for my children. You make this adventure we call life, you make it so exciting every day. I'm so honored to be your wifey!

Have the happiest of birthdays! We all love you more than words could ever say!

~Manders, Lauren, Abby, and Robbie

No comments: