Monday, December 6, 2010

Learning

I've really been wanting to learn how to crochet. If you hadn't noticed. I've posted about more free crochet patterns than anything else on my blog. I know, that's bad. But I wanted to learn.



I asked Lola if she would teach me. She said no problem. And told me to buy some yarn and package of crochet hooks. So I did. The same day that I did that, Billy went out and bought me this crochet pack. I think I'm set now!

Since I'm Lola's MUA and hair dresser for every gig, I thought this could be a good thing. We tend to get a lot of downtime between say a meet and greet and the actual show. But we usually hangout in her dressing room. Perfect time for learning a new craft!

I started with a scarf. And it's going pretty well. Lauren has already asked me if I can make her baby doll a blanket. I hope I can do that. Because my daughter really does think I can do anything!

Stay tuned to my blog. I'm going to be hosting a giveaway soon. I'd like to share a little bit of the crafty bug with one of my readers. I think it would be a nice thing! Now I'm going to go work on my scarf.

~Manders

No comments: