Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lately

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. We've had some crazy weeks lately. Thanksgiving seems like years ago. Instead of 2 weeks ago.

We've been working and traveling a lot. Both Billy and I have been working all these gigs. And still have some more gigs this week. The holidays are just around the corner. And I don't feel prepared at all. We've done some shopping for our kids. But not much. Mostly because they're on the trip with us. And we don't want them to see their gifts.

Mostly, I tihnk I'm just a little tired at the moment. So I'm going to enjoy today. Like I did Monday and Tuesday. Just spend time with my kids. Enjoy the little things like cuddles, hugs, kisses, and laughs. Those are the things that get me through the tough days.

~Manders

No comments: