Monday, January 3, 2011

3 Kids, 3 Days, 2 Birthdays, 1 Worried Momma

Since we have 3 kids, we should be prepared for 3 birthday parties. I'm not! Lauren will be 4 this year. 3 days later, our twins are turning 1. I'm starting to stress. And it's only January. I have 2 months. 2 months to plan 2 parties...

We've decided to have 2 birthday parties. We want for Lauren to still feel special. Like a "big girl." And we don't want her to feel like she "has to" share her birthday. She already shares so much with her brother and sister. With that, we've let her decide what kind of party she wants. We've given her 2 weeks to put her input in.

But for the twins, we've decided to plan it all out. And we need to remember, it's going to be a little complicated. We don't have twin boys or twin girls. We have a boy and a girl. So we can't have a princess party, or one with cars. Instead, we decided on a "Farm Animal" party. :)



I did a quick search online. And I found this pack from Oriental Trading. I've gotten a lot of ideas. I don't think we'll buy everything. But there are some cute things to buy. I'm starting here. And I've got about 2 months to get it all together. Wish me luck! I've got 2 parties to plan. And they're going to be just a week apart.

~Manders

No comments: