Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boys and Their Cars



This is a picture of Robbie's present from Santa. He is in love with this thing! No lie. The minute he sees his little cars, he is all smiles. I never realized how happy he'd be. I never realized how most of the toys in our house, are "girl" toys. But that should be expected. Our first child is a girl!

But it's nice to be able to give our son some "boy" toys. Things that are just for him. That he loves. I've watched Lauren play with him. Just a little while. She's not really into the "boy toys." But she tries to have fun with her brother.

Either way, my little guy is so happy! He has toys. Toys that are for him. Not just "hand-me-downs" from his big sister. I need to remember this. Because he does need fun boy stuff too. And to be honest, this is one of those times when I really stop and pay attention, to the difference between my daughters and my son. He just needs a little bit more boy stuff around.

~Manders

No comments: