Monday, September 6, 2010

Free Cookbook



Lola blogged about this offer not long ago. It was for a free recipe book from Gooseberry Patch. I couldn't resist. And I sent for one. I also sent for one for my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister, and my sister-in-law. I hope that they've gotten theirs. :)

I got my recipe book last Thursday. It's so cute! And it has some really good recipes too. Not just for desserts or crockpot meals. Nope, it's a variety of recipes. All made with raisins. Honestly, they all sound yummy. And I've already marked some of the recipes to try.

I really can't wait for Fall to come. These are going to be some tasty recipes. Billy was even excited as I was reading some of the recipes to him. It was nearly midnight, and I was tempted to go make the Crunch Oats and Fruit Cups. They really do sound good!

~Manders

No comments: