Monday, September 20, 2010

New Guest Room Bedding



I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond today. I was looking for some new curtains for the playroom. But when I seen this bedding, I melted. The bed in our guest room is dark wood, sleigh bed. And this set, it just looks so amazing with the bed!

I bought it. I didn't think twice about my husband. I probably should have. But I'll admit it, I didn't! We hadn't planned on re-doing the guest room. It was not on our list. And I probably should have talked it over with Billy. But when Billy got home, he loved it. I dodged a bullet this time.

I really feel like this is a nice neutral set. Not to feminine. But definitely not too masculine. Perfect for our guest bedroom! It's crazy how impulsive I was today. I'm never like that. But I've been feeling this need to make our house really inviting and special. I want our kids to feel comfy in all of our rooms.

And I want our guests to feel welcome when they come over. I just feel like this is much more comfy. We had a icy blue bedding set on the bed before. But this, it just warms up the room. There are a few more things that I'd like to change. But I think I'm going to take my time with that. :)

~Manders

No comments: