Friday, September 10, 2010

Our 5th Anniversary



Dear Billy,

I can't believe it's been 5 years! Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday I was meeting you for the first time. Don't let me forget to buy Lola an amazing gift too! She's the one that introduced me to you. And completely changed my life forever!

5 years ago, I thought I was in love with you. I thought it wasn't possible to love anyone more than I loved you, at that very moment, when we said "I do." But I was wrong. Every day that passes, I love you more and more. Isn't that so crazy how that happens? But it has. And every night, I can't wait to get into bed with you. To feel your strong arms around me.

Then there are the 3 little miracles that we made together. Just looking at them, I know that there is a God. He is the one that made it possible to have such amazing children. Part of me, and part of you! We are so lucky!

You are the beginning and end of my world. My day never starts off right without a kiss from you. And nothing feels more complete, than making love to you before bed. I'm a very lucky woman. To have a man like you to love. And who loves me.

The last 5 years, they're just the beginning to our story. We still have a lifetime to live together. We Mr. T, go together like peanut butter and jelly! I LOVE YOU more than any words can ever say. And I can't wait to grow old with you. My Love, Happy Anniversary!

~Manders

No comments: