Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crochet Along: Week 6

Welcome Back! It's our last week,of this Crochet Along. And I for one, am very excited! How about you? Our goal for the week, is the edging. :) That's it! And we're done with our Bunny Blankets!!!

Lola has been working on 2 separate blankets. And finished 1, over the weekend. Lola will be posting some tips, for the edging today. I'd definitely go over to her blog, to read up. I'm sure it will be helpful, before you start your edging.



This has been a very fun project to work on! And I can't wait, to wrap up my blanket, for a precious new baby! Hopefully, very soon, Lola and I will get another Crochet Along started. If you're interested, come back soon. Please send us your project ideas! We'd love to hear all about them. Now, all that's left, is to finish our blankets. And enjoy them! Thanks for all the fun! :)

~Manders

No comments: