Sunday, February 19, 2012

Filet Crochet Bunny Blanket Crochet Along

Do you remember when Lola and I hosted a "Crochet-Along" last year? We'd always planned on doing another one. Hoping that we could "get it together," last Fall. But it just didn't happen. Very unfortunate. Never fear, Lola and I are finally planning our 2nd one. :)

Let me tell you, it wasn't easy, finding a pattern. There are so many free patterns available, that we just couldn't decide on one. But guess what? We picked one. Perfect for spring and Easter! The Filet Crochet Bunny Blanket.



Isn't it adorable? We picked this pattern for a few reasons. It's not a difficult pattern. It's absolutely adorable! And it can easily be used for Easter, Spring, or a baby. I don't know about you, but I've been invited to so many Baby Showers lately! I would LOVE to make this blanket, for one of them. :)

Are you interested yet? If you are, please leave a note here, or on Lola's blog. You can also email either one of us. My email is MandersinLove (at) yahoo (dot) com. Lola's is SweetNightingaleSing (at) gmail (dot) com.

This will be a fun project to work on. The way we have it planned out, every week, we'll work on a small section. Every Sunday, Lola and I, will post that week's plan/goal. For example, next week, will be week 1. When we buy our supplies. If everything goes as planned, our blankets should be done, by April 1st!

I hope that some of you are interested. Because it's really a lot of fun. Doesn't it always seem to be more fun, to work on these projects, with other people? Well, if you're interested, I hope to hear from you!

~Manders

No comments: