Friday, February 3, 2012

New in 2012: Wicked

Week 5 of our project was so fun! Billy and I appreciate live shows. Of all different types. But we hadn't yet been to a musical. And I really wanted to see one. For a long time, I've been searching for the right show to go see.

It was like all the stars lined up. And we were asked to go to opening of Wicked this week! We went with a group of our friends. And we had a blast! The evening started out with a private dinner. Oh it was yummy! Then it was off to the theater!



I've always been a fan, of the Wizard of Oz. ALWAYS! But Wicked is such a fun spin on things! We were all so mesmerized! Yes, even the guys were into it. Which sorta shocked me. Who would have thought? But it was a great show! And was such a grand evening.

One day, I'd love to take our kids, to see a musical. I know that Lauren would enjoy it so much! The costumes are so beautiful. The music is amazing! And the entire experience, was much more than I'd ever thought it could be.

If you ever have the chance, I'd recommend that you go see Wicked. Or any musical for that matter. I'm already dreaming up the next musical that we can go to!

~Manders

No comments: