Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Smash

Have you happened to catch Smash? It's a new show! On NBC. I'm a HUGE fan of Glee. So when I heard about Smash, I just knew that I needed to watch it. :)



Last night when we watched it, I let our kiddos stay up a little later than usual. They enjoy Glee too! So I thought, this would be something, they'd like. One thing about our family, shows that our kids enjoy, we TiVo. And usually watch the next day, as a family.

This worked at really well. All 3 of our kids, were singing away. Our daughters were dancing too! We're just a very musical family. And enjoy spending time, enjoying music, and shows that celebrate the arts.

I would definitely recommend this show to anyone, who likes Glee. Or even Dancing with the Stars. It left me in such a great mood! And I can't wait until next week's episode. I think Katharine McPhee, finally found a project that really fits her. Perfectly!

~Manders

No comments: