Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yum!

When I first met Billy, he always talked about Whoopie Pies. I honestly didn't know, what in the world they were. My entire life changed, in more ways than one, when I met Billy's family. I always remember meeting my mother-in-law. She came, with a HUGE tray of whoopie pies. And a HUGE hug! And these little desserts, they were delicious!

Every time we see Billy's mom, she greets us with a different variety. All yummy! But for some reason, I've never tried making them. Maybe I worry, that mine won't be as good as hers. And to be honest, I've never wanted to learn how to make them. Until now. When I read this recipe.



Don't these whoopie pies look so yummy? I think so. And I want to try them out this weekend. I'm thinking, if they turn out well, this would be perfect for Valentine's Day! More specifically, for Lauren's class. I think she'd enjoy talking these to school. With her little cards. By the way, if you haven't read Shay's blog, you are missing out! There are so many great recipes there!

~Manders

No comments: