Saturday, February 25, 2012

Quirky and Cute

Lately, I've been really interested in accessories. I came across some really fun pieces, that I want. :)



Have you ever seen such a fun and unusual ring? The House This? Ring is just so quirky! I've surprised myself, with how much I want it.



How about a deer ring? Lauren really likes this one too! She keeps calling it the Bambi ring. It's called the Fawn Never Stops Ring.



And my personal favorite, this deer pin. It just reminds me of days past. Of a more rewarding time. I could just imagine, something similar, in some dusty Antique Store. Mixed in with some old buttons. The Love You Deer-ly Pin is my favorite.

I really want these little trinkets. They're such fun additions to anyone's wardrobe. Something that adds a bit of whimsy. A little interest. What's something, that's catching your eye lately?

~Manders

No comments: