Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! We have some rather simple plans for today. Billy is making us all breakfast in bed. In fact, I'm supposed to be sleeping still. :) But I could smell the pancakes, and I couldn't will myself back to sleep. I do believe, our kiddos are still snug in their beds.



Lauren has school today. And her goodies are ready to go. We're giving our kids a small treat, and new outfit this morning. And tonight, we've planned an indoor picnic. Spaghetti is on the menu. With these cakes. Which I need to bake! And Lady and the Tramp.

Years ago, we'd plan something crazy. Just my hubby and me. We'd get all dolled up. And hit the town. These days, these simple plans, feel so much more rewarding! Besides, it's all about the people you spend your time with. And I could spend an eternity, snuggling with my hubby and kiddos. Yes, that sounds like heaven to me!

~Manders

No comments: