Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Polka Dot Tea Set

It's almost been a year, since Maribel got her tea set, from her Nana. AKA T-Lo. It was her birthday present. And immediately, Lauren was in love with it! LOVE! It looked just like this one. By the way, isn't this the cutest?!?!?! (A potential birthday idea.)



Well, we've searched everywhere. And I mean EVERYWHERE for this tea set! With absolutely no luck. A $5 toy from Wal-Mart. And it's causing so much stress! Lauren doesn't ask for much. Honestly. But this little set, she's been eyeing it for so long! Lola, Sals, Anna Marie, Emmers, Gabi, Crafty Mom, and Lizzie have all looked. With no luck. :(

It's almost Lauren's birthday. And I'd LOVE to give her this tea set. I've searched online, in stores, and at yard sales. With no luck! So I'm turning to you. My dear readers. Have you seen this tea set? I'd be willing to pay you for it. Please, if you can help, please leave me a comment. Thank you all!

~Manders

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Toys-Kitchen-Set-Exclusive/dp/B003EYV24W