Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chanel No. 22



Chanel No. 22 is one of those gorgeous fragrances that Lola introduced to me way back when we first met. It is a light scent. Softer than No. 5. More like a little sister to No. 5. But the scent is elegant, immediately reminding me of an elegant lady. It reminds me of a time passed. Of pure perfection.

This perfume was first introduced in 1922. It is made of white flowers. The notes include: orange blossom, peach, citrus, orchid, rose, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla. Lilac, jasmine, and rose can also be smelled. You can only purchase No. 22 at Chanel boutiques. It is a little on the pricey side at $175.00 for 200ml.

Honestly, this is an investment piece to any perfume collection. A bit difficult to find. But one of those fragrances that just has you thinking of elegant ladies. One that is always on my Wish List. Chanel No. 22 is one of those fragrances for special occasions.

~Manders

*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: