Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pregnancy Brain

Yes, I am certain that there is such a thing as "Pregnancy Brain." Because I have been very forgetful since I got pregnant. And very indecisive. To the point that it takes me an hour to figure out what I am going to wear. Or I do Lauren's hair 4 times before I am happy with it. I walk around looking for my keys, and they are in my hand. Billy tells me about a story he read in the paper, then I see it on the news. I don't even remember that my dear husband just told me about it.

Is "Pregnancy Brain" real? Lola said that it is. I trust her. She works in fertility health and prenatal care. It is one of the specialties that she is considering. So I believe it when she says it's true. My doctor also said it's true.

What in the world am I going to do until March? I don't remember having "Pregnancy Brain" the last time I was pregnant. Then again, I also forgot about labor and delivery. Does that just happen? You forget about these things. Because if you remembered, you might not have more kids. I just wonder. It could just be the "Pregnancy Brain."

~Manders

No comments: