3. Right now, I can hear these things: Billy in the kitchen and the TV.
4. It's September and I'm glad that the hot weather is almost behind us.
5. The last time I went to the doctor was 2 weeks ago.
6. We are going to my hometown this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include traveling to the mountains and Sunday, I want to do a little shopping!
What a week we have had! But in a good way. Emmers and Paul are in town. A nice change of pace for everyone! We got the good news that they are moving back. That is really exciting! From what I hear, Vi and Scott will be here, or they might already be here. It is really a good time when all of our friends come to visit. I don't think the 4 of them have ever been here at the same time. We have having a good time though.
Today, we have a doctor's appointment. Just a check up. But I am excited to hear the baby's heartbeat. For me, that solidifies that there is a healthy baby growing in there. Billy is really excited too! We decided to make it a day in town. And Lola had offered to watch Lauren while we are in our appointment. She works at the hospital were my OB/GYN is located. They actually work together. I am just a little anxious this morning. Just ready to hear our baby's healthy heart beating away!
Hi! My name is Manders. I have been happily married to Billy for 6 years! My husband and I have the most gorgeous 4 year old daughter, Lauren. We also have 2 year old twins! Before I met Billy, I was a makeup artist. Since we got married, I have happily taken on the role of wife and mother. It's the best job out there! My husband plays in a country western band, and when they are performing, I do Lola's hair and makeup. Lola is one of my very best friends. She introduced Billy and I all those years ago. In short, I love the simple life, a loving family, and amazing friends! My email is MandersinLove (at) yahoo (dot) com.