Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-ins



1. I feel anxious and excited.

2. Trips and friends are always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: Billy in the kitchen and the TV.

4. It's September and I'm glad that the hot weather is almost behind us.

5. The last time I went to the doctor was 2 weeks ago.

6. We are going to my hometown this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include traveling to the mountains and Sunday, I want to do a little shopping!



What a week we have had! But in a good way. Emmers and Paul are in town. A nice change of pace for everyone! We got the good news that they are moving back. That is really exciting! From what I hear, Vi and Scott will be here, or they might already be here. It is really a good time when all of our friends come to visit. I don't think the 4 of them have ever been here at the same time. We have having a good time though.

Today, we have a doctor's appointment. Just a check up. But I am excited to hear the baby's heartbeat. For me, that solidifies that there is a healthy baby growing in there. Billy is really excited too! We decided to make it a day in town. And Lola had offered to watch Lauren while we are in our appointment. She works at the hospital were my OB/GYN is located. They actually work together. I am just a little anxious this morning. Just ready to hear our baby's healthy heart beating away!

~Manders

No comments: