Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Packing



Yes, I'm packing. For a family of 5. And I don't know what to do. I feel very overwhelmed! How many suitcases is proper for 2 adults and 3 kids? I'm not sure. But I've already got 3 suitcases and 2 bags. I still haven't packed for Billy and I.

Um, that means all the clothes he needs for the shows. And all my makeup and hair stuff for Lola. Plus our regular clothes and toiletries. I feel like we're going to show up and all of our friends are going to look at us like we've lost it! But what do I do? We've got lots of needs.

Usually when we travel, Billy and I each have a bag of just work stuff. That's 2 bags of work gear! And I think I'm finally realizing that our twins need more luggage then the rest of the family. I just hope I get all the packing done on time. I think I have 5 days to finish.

I just hope I don't forget anything! I mean we need rails for the beds. You know, for our kids. And their toys. All sorts of clothes, diapers, etc. You know how that is. But when is too much, really too much? Did I mention that I need to take my breast pump too?

~Manders

No comments: