Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teen Mom

Can I admit something? I'm a Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant junkie. It's a little sad. But I really look forward to Tuesday nights. Just so I can watch these shows. sadly, I'm already missing Teen Mom...



I'm not sure why I like the show so much? I think it's because of Macy. She really does seem to have it together. I think that Amber could use some help. I honestly feel like she's just lacking confidence.

As far as Farrah and Catelynn, I've really grown to like them this season. You just got to see so much more about the real women that they are. I'm looking forward to next season.

I just feel like the girls are growing up. And they're taking responsibility for their actions. I really do hope that Amber can get better. She breaks my heart. I just want to give her a hug and tell her that one day, it will be better.

Until then, I'm going to watch 16 and Pregnant. I'm not as into that show. But you never know what these new girls are going to be like. I know, I need to stop watching these crazy shows. But at the end of the day, I need some mindless TV to keep me sane.

~Manders

No comments: