Friday, October 8, 2010

All A-Bordeaux the Sled



This is just a picture I found through Google. But I bought this nail polish last year. It's from OPI's 2009 Holiday Collection. And it's beautiful! I just LOVE the deep color. Especially now for Fall.

I this nail polish last night, while I was looking for another nail polish. Immediately, I knew that this was going to be my favorite color for Fall. I painted my nails last night. And I'm really in LOVE with this color.

Everything about it just screams Fall. And it only took 2 coats to make a beautiful and opaque color. Goodness, I just can't stop staring at my nails. If you can still find it, I would recommend buying All A-Bordeaux the Sled.

~Manders

*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: