Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year's!

Happy 2012! I just can't believe that we're starting another year. Why is time moving so quickly? Wasn't it just 2006? And I was still a newlywed...



I hope that everyone had a safe and fun celebration. My hubby and I were working. But we can't complain. Our job is fun! Not many people get paid to do what we do. We work with our friends. Who are very much our family. Doing what we enjoy. I get the chance to do Lola's hair and makeup. Billy gets to sing and perform.

It was an amazing evening. After the BBs performed, we got to hang around. And were VIPs to our bosses' VIP party. Afterwards, a little breakfast with our friends was in order. Then to our room. We haven't had much sleep. But we're going to spend the day with our kiddos. :)

I couldn't think of a better way to start 2012. Ringing in the New Year with friends. And spending the day with our kids. We have another show tonight. But we still have hours of fun, with the most amazing 3 kiddos I know! From our family to yours, we hope that 2012 brings you much happiness, health, and good fortunes.

~Manders

No comments: