Sunday, January 29, 2012

Original Sin

I'm not getting all "biblical" on you here. Nope! I'm talking about the movie, Original Sin. Have you ever seen it?

Well, I happened to watch it, last night. I'd honestly, never heard of it before. I'm not a big Angelina Jolie fan. But last night, I was looking for something, to watch on TV. Billy was knee deep in paperwork. And the kiddos, were sound asleep. Not only did I find a new movie channel to watch. I also found this new movie!



It was a good movie. Exciting. Interesting. And the perfect background, to my newest crochet project. I'm learning, that you need a good movie, to get lots of crocheting done. Yes, it was a good night. And Billy did join me, for the last 30 minutes. This is a movie, that I'd recommend. :) What are some of your favorite movies to watch?

~Manders

No comments: