Thursday, January 5, 2012

Soda Fountain Dress

Do you ever get an idea in your head, and you can't get it out? I've been hunting for a cute dress. Something with a classic shape. But a fun color.

I thought I found that dress, at JC Penney. But it turned out, to be a disaster for me. That gorgeous magenta sheath dress, was just not meant to be. I couldn't find it in my size. There was one a size too big, and plenty that were a size too small. And let me tell you, I searched everywhere! I really wish that I could find that dress!

Right before Christmas, Lizzie emailed me. A link to this cute dress! But it was before Christmas. And I didn't want to spend any money on myself. 2 days ago, Lola performed in this color. And I just fell in love with it! After the show, I was telling her, that she needs to buy that dress. It was just perfect on her. The right color, style, and fit.

It only got me thinking, about this dress again. The color, is so saturated. And I think it looks amazing, against dark hair! Lola and I got to talking about this dress. And I'm 100% positive that this man found out about it. He just adores his precious girlfriend. And this morning, a box arrived. With 2 of these dresses. One in each of our sizes!



I was so shocked! I definitely didn't expect it. And I'm positive that Lola didn't either. But let me tell you, this is one of my favorite dresses! I can't wait to wear it. Maybe Billy and I should plan a date! :)

~Manders

No comments: