Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year, A New Workout

My friends always ask me, do I really workout. And the answer is yes! I'm not as dedicated, as I'd like to be. Or as dedicated as Lola. But I try. With my 3 kiddos, I have to sometimes get creative. If not, I have to get up super early, to workout.

Over the last 2 months or so, I kept seeing the infomerical for the Brazil Butt Lift program. Usually, they don't suck me in. But this, looked like a fun workout. And well, I was sorta hoping for a backside, like my friend.



I ordered the Brazil Butt Lift program. Before the holidays. But honestly, I didn't touch it. Until after New Year's. And it's so much fun! I usually workout in the mornings. Before the kids wake up. While Billy is getting ready, and checking his email. It's not a super long workout, so it woks out perfectly!

The other day, I slept in. And I sorta regretted it. When would I workout? Evenings are for family time. And after the kids go to bed, it's time for Billy and me. So I snuck it in at the twins' nap time. Well, Lauren was up. And she decided to "try it out too." More of, trying to keep up. But she was having a good time. And we were laughing, like there was no tomorrow!



This is really a fun workout. I'm not sure if I'll ever have a backside like this. Or like Lola's. But this is a fun way, to mix up my usual workouts. Because honestly, who doesn't like to dance around? What's your favorite workout to do?

~Manders

No comments: