Friday, January 6, 2012

New in 2012: Downton Abbey

I want to try something new on my blog. I want to document one of my goals for 2012. Trying new things. Every Friday, I'm going to tell you about something new, that I've tried. Something new, that I did, that week.

We're starting this week off, slowly. Mostly because my family and I, have been traveling. But there is something, that I've wanted to do, for a while now. Watch Downton Abbey.



Lola had been telling me about it. And it sounded like an amazing show! Weeks ago, I finally ordered the series. And I made sure, to pack it in my suitcase. While the BBs were doing their thing, I was snuggled into the dressing room. With my laptop, and Downton Abbey. I'm not lying!

I did watch some of the BBs shows. But not all of them. This is totally normal for me. But instead of reading magazines, or watching YouTube videos, I watched this show. And it's AMAZING! Billy was laughing at me. Because I'm sure, I'm addicted now. :)

I'm planning on finishing up Season 1, while my kids nap. I should have it done by next week. And I'm definitely all over Season 2. It starts Sunday night! So I have to TiVo it. Because I won't yet be done with Season 1.

In my new project, I'm looking for some ideas. I already have a little list. Sitting right here on my desk. And I want to know, and hear from you, about some ideas. What are some ideas or things, that I should try? Please leave me some suggestions. Let's see what 2012 has in store for me...

~Manders

No comments: