Sunday, March 11, 2012

Crochet Along: Week 3

Hi everyone! How are your blankets coming along? Good I hope! Lola happened to post some tips, this past week. If you're having some problems, you might want to read her post. If your particular issue wasn't addressed, please leave us a comment. Or e-mail us!

This week, our goal is another "bunny block." Rows 25-45. I'm pretty excited to see this block. I want to know how the bunnies are going to look. Together. Going in opposite directions.



I had a few issues this week. My issues were more because, I didn't like the way my work was looking. So I experimented, with different sized crochet hooks. But now, things are moving along nicely.

I also didn't have much time to crochet this week. I'm 4 rows short, of last week's goal. Mostly because, I'm trying to get my kids' birthday parties together. Oh, and I've been working. Since midweek. So I haven't had much time to just crochet. I hope to remedy that, this week. Tomorrow night, I look forward to some uninterrupted crocheting time.

~Manders

No comments: