Monday, March 5, 2012

Super Cute!

In the last few months, so many people we know, have welcomed a new little one. It's such a blessing! In the next few months, we know of a handful of babies, who will also be born. I'm telling you, this is such a joy!

I've wanted to branch out. And make a few gifts. Something made with love. I've made a few things for our nephew. And our friends' little girl. But I'd like to make a few more gifts. For some upcoming Baby Showers, that I'm invited to.

I'm not the fastest crocheter. Nor the best. But I try. I have a few projects that I'm working on, for my own kids. So I was looking for something simple. But cute. And I found just that, in this pattern!



I'm seeking some help from Lola. I want to make the hat for newborns. And well, Lola has been at this, a lot longer than me! I want to have 3 or 4 done, by May. Fingers crossed. I can get this done! Because this hat, is seriously cute! I wonder if Abby would like one too...

~Manders

No comments: