Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fast Food...

I've blogged many times, about Lauren's Little Pink Playhouse. To date, it's the best money, that Billy and I, have ever spent on a toy. No lie!

Anytime that Lauren has some money, she wants to buy something for her playhouse. When anyone asks Lauren, what she wants for Christmas, or her birthday, she asks for something for her playhouse. Lucky us, T-Lo always sends something fun!

I can't lie. The other night, I couldn't sleep. So I logged on to our computer, and started "Blog Hopping." :) Not only did I find a fun, and new blog...I found this fun pattern!



In our house, we make pancakes once a week. And on special days...like birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. This was a "no brainer" to me. I printed off this pattern. Looked through my yarn. And tonight, I'm going to start working on it.

This is going to be one of Lauren's birthday presents. :) I just wish that I could find some other quick, and easy patterns. Because I know that she will enjoy some new toys, for her playhouse. I don't mind buying the patterns either. So if you have some ideas, please leave me a comment. I'm always looking for new ideas, patterns, Etsy shops, etc.

~Manders

No comments: