Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



1. Iced tea is my favorite summertime drink.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Sixteen Candles.

3. Lauren's hair is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is beautiful when you get to see it.

5. It's really quiet right now.

6. When daylight fades it begins to cool down around here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to , tomorrow my plans include the wedding and Sunday, I want to soak in a warm bath!

OK, I think Lola is going to pop out any second! I got the idea for a blog from her. I went looking for a layout at the same place she got hers. Now, I "stold" the Friday Fill-Ins from her. I am such a copycat some times. hehe Billy is already off. He and Joe had to go do some things over at J's house. Since J is on the road again. Lauren is still sleeping. And I am bright eyed. That is what happens when you wake-up at 3AM to make your husband breakfast. But it was worth it. We had a nice breakfast together. :)

I should start getting my stuff together. I told Lola I would be at her house around 9:30AM. I need to shower and eventually get Lauren up. Get her ready, and off to Anna Marie. She is being super nice. Taking Lauren and her friend M to dance rehearsal this morning. Then bringing them to Lola's house. Little M is also in the wedding. But those 2 ballerinas have to go to practice this morning. They are very dedicated to their dancing!

Last night was also a treat. To see Lola again was just what we all needed! Lauren got a new ami from T-Lo. I don't even know how many that makes. But Lauren just loves them! Of course Billy and Lola talked business. About a big gig in North Carolina. And when they need to start rehearsing. But the best part of the night was Lola and I playing with makeup. I ended up painting her nails a nice summery pink color to match the flowers in the bouquets. I think I will use that on all the ladies. Unless, they want to stick with the French tips. We will see. But I have the makeup plan in place for Saturday.

~Manders

No comments: