Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Got a Blog

For years I have been reading Lola's blog. Then she got real fancy on us and started vlog-ing too! And for years, I have debated about starting a blog of my very own. When I was pregnant the first time, I thought I should start one. Especially when Billy and I moved to Texas for all those months. But I never did. Then Miss Lauren came along, and time just seemed to escape me.

Until today. As Lauren was talking to her T-Lo on the phone, I decided to start a blog. Just a place to write about our lives. I am still journal-ing, so this won't replace that. It will just be a place for people to read about my family. A place to share some of my thoughts. Maybe talk some makeup here. I still haven't decided if I will post pictures of us here. But we will see. And after Lola walking me step-by-step, over the phone, I have a blog! Yay!

~Manders

No comments: