Monday, August 31, 2009

Do You Ever Wonder?

I was thinking about one of my very best friends in the whole world. Yes, Lola! She is so determined in life. And motivated. Honestly, she does put every single person ahead of herself. Lola is one of those very good natured people. The ones that go around doing things for others, without wanting or needing any type of recognition.

Lola is also one of those women that are completely gorgeous inside and out. And don't realize it. The whole situation reminds me of the song, She Don't Know She's Beautiful, by Sammy Kershaw. Since the first time we met, that song crossed my mind. Because she is surrounded by all of these amazing guys. And one by one, she has managed to set them up with the loves of their lives. When in reality, they all had eyes for her.

Now, we all know J is head over heels in love with Lola. He would do anything to get her to feel the same way. But there is a bigger player in town. The boss, Mr. Blue Eyes. The way he looks at her. The fact that he flies out to see the band's rehearsal every week. We all see it! But she doesn't. Lola just goes into practice, sweet as can be, and rehearses. I wonder if she will realize that this man is completely in love with her. I wonder if he will get through to her. I hope for my friend, that she allows his love into her heart.

~Manders

No comments: