Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pure Ice Nail Polish



Lola wears this white nail polish fairly often during the summer. For the last 2 summers, every few weeks, I see these gorgeous, white nails. I have searched high and low for the perfect white nail polish. Not a pearlized color. Not a white with hints of color, shimmer, or sparkle. Just a pure white color. I have missed it many times, and now have 5 bottles of "white" nail polish. But not one is the right white.

I finally broke down and asked Lola what brand her white nail polish is. To my surprise, it is Pure Ice. I found it at Wal-Mart today for under $2. I bought 5 colors and the clear coat. A girl has to love her a good deal when she finds one!

While it is not OPI, it is still a good nail polish. I put 2 coats on today and a clear coat. The formulation is smooth and dries rather quickly. It does not bubble, separate, peel off, or glop up. The white is nice and opaque. The perfect color for summertime. This is a great drugstore buy for just under $2.

~Manders

*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: