Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-ins



1. I remember, I remember to eat my veggies. :)

2. Dear Billy I want you to know I LOVE YOU.

3. Is that my bra!!??? (How did I forget this part of being pregnant?)

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of of the box of chocolate pecan candy that J gave us.

5. I'm saving a place just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list makeup, shoes, and clothes would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating at the Double Eagle, tomorrow my plans include spending time with Cari and Anna Marie and Sunday, I want to have some friends over for dinner!


This has been a full week! I can't remember us being this busy for a while. Billy and the band are getting back into the swing of things. They had rehearsal on Tuesday night. And Thank goodness that Lola was there for that! She even cooked for everyone. BBQ chicken, potato salad, corn on the cob, fresh biscuits, Southern iced tea, and fruit pies with ice cream! I think the guys just like to rehearse because she cooks for them! :)

The boss, aka Mr. Blue Eyes, came to their rehearsal. Don't tell Lola, but he is madly in-love with her! I am as serious, as the sky is blue! We all had a good time. The band picked right up were they had left off. Lauren and Eva danced around as the band played. And Lauren was quite taken by Mr. Blue Eyes. She asked him if he ate too many tomatoes (because of his hair) and why his eyes are blue. He just smiled and laughed. He is really good with kids. (Did you hear that Lola?)

Lauren has been so into her new Little Pink Playhouse. On Tuesday, after we all had dinner, she told J that she needed some pretty flowers like his. J didn't skip a beat. Before I knew it, he had a shovel in one hand digging out some lilies for her. Lauren was happy as pumpkin pie! She got roses, lilies, and gardenias. Later today, Billy is going to go and buy her some more flowers. She is going to have a whole garden for her new house.

~Manders

No comments: