Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Spontaneous Nail Polish



I've been looking for the perfect lavender color. Today, I picked up China Glaze in Spontaneous. It is a gorgeous color. Like all China Glaze colors, this has a good coverage. The formula is smooth and dries quickly and evenly. I polished my nails with 2 coats and a clear topcoat. No bubbles or smudges to be found. Just a beautiful opaque lavender color.

This product is also a good standing nail polish. I polished my nails around noon. I went on to clean the kitchen and the bathrooms. Really scrubbing things with no gloves. And I have done dishes twice. There is not a nick or a chip to be found on a single nail.

This is a good polish. I can see myself wearing it to a variety of events. The color is a sophisticated lavender with no sparkles, shimmer, or hints of other colors. I bought is at Sally Beauty for just over $3 with my beauty card. Which is another good purchase. For $5 you get a beauty card that is good for a year. You get a coupon for $5 the following month. And coupons and special offers all year long. Most, if not all products, are also cheaper with the card.



~Manders


*FTC: All items have been purchased by me. All my opinions are honest, and I'm not being paid to review these products.

No comments: