Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

1. He was a great man in my life.

2. Fall is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is Billy.

4. I'm scared to death of parenting 2 kids and still being a good mom, to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deceiving, you just need to go on instincts.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my love, Billy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with Lauren, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my parents and Sunday, I want to have a good family day!



This has been quite a week! I have been thinking so much about Robert. I think it has something to do with my pregnancy. But I am grateful to still feel his love. My parents are coming tomorrow to spend some time with us. I am very excited! Lauren keeps going to our Guest Room to see if her grandma and grandpa are there yet. I keep telling her that they will be here tomorrow. But she wants them here now!

Lauren has spent so much time playing in her Little Pink Playhouse! This is probably the best investment we ever made. I LOVE her so much! And I am so glad we could make her this happy! Billy has been spending a lot of time with the guys this week. But it is a good break for him. He works so hard. All of the time. So this little bit of time that he spends with the guys, is so well earned.

I am just looking forward to the weekend. And some time with my family. My mom has so much planned for us to do. Lauren is so excited to show her grandparents her Little Pink Playhouse. Billy is excited that he and dad will get to ride horses out here. It is just going to be a good weekend. I know it!

~Manders

No comments: