Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-ins



1. When will it not be hot?

2. Julie and Julia was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but sometimes it is hard to see it.

4. BBQ Chicken, baked potatoes, and zucchuni is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your weather if it is cooler than 100*F.

6. In the mountains is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting Joe and Anna Marie, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the nursery and Sunday, I want to go to the mountains!

It is raining. It has been rainy all night long. And I am actually shocked that Lauren slept through all of that. Billy is outside picking up broken branches right now. There are so many all over the backyard. The wind was crazy last night.

But it was a nice change of pace. It has been so hot here. And we haven't had our normal rainy August. Lauren has been spending many afternoons in the pool. And I am just trying to keep cool. This is not the best time to be pregnant. But at least, I am not as far along as Anna Marie. Poor thing. She is just miserable in this heat.

I am looking forward to visiting my parents on Sunday. Billy and I like taking the drive. It is about 2 hours. And my parents live in the mountains. It is a nice trip for all of us. My mom is cooking for us. Billy and my dad are going to work on some of the trees. And Lauren will probably pick every flower she can get her hands on. I can't wait!

~Manders

No comments: